On behalf of the physicians at Timeless Plastic Surgery and the staff, I want to thank you for your support and confidence in Timeless Plastic Surgery.
In light of what is happening around the world and in our communities I wanted to send you an update on our practice and its response to coronavirus (COVID-19). Like many of you, we are closely monitoring the situation and are following the guidance and expertise of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health officials.
I want to personally let you know that your health and well-being is and always will be our number one priority. This reminder bears repeating especially now given the concerns posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19). To that end, I want to share some of the steps we are taking.
Unless STATE and GOVERNMENT regulation changes, OUR OFFICE IS OPEN! That being said, the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff is our top priority. In order to protect the health of our patients, our staff, and our community, we have implemented screening prior to your appointment. If you can answer “yes” to any questions below, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever (100.4 F or higher) within the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced a recent onset of respiratory problems, such as cough or shortness of breath within the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household/family traveled to a foreign country with documented COVID-19 transmission in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household/family come into contact with a patient with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection within the past 14 days?
- If you need to make changes to your appointment, please call us at 281-242-8463.
*If you are attending your appointment with a family member or friend, please understand we will be limiting the number of people we bring back for the appointment*
Please note that we are asking our staff the same questions and are taking steps to make sure everyone at our office is safe.
As a medical/surgical office we know how important cleanliness is and we always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. To further offer you peace of mind, we have increased the frequency and thoroughness of cleaning and disinfection of our entire office.
Rest assured that hand washing by me and the staff is strictly followed. Hand sanitizer is available for use to all staff and patients at the office.
We are fully prepared to perform all scheduled surgeries and procedures. As always, we strictly adhere to proper sterilization techniques and meticulous infection control protocols and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as together we aim to protect one another.
You can always find up-to-date and accurate information on the on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Peter Chang, M.D., D.M.D., Ankur Mehta, M.D., and the Timeless Plastic Surgery Team